The Highland Lakes of Texas
Email list
endurable-critic
Spurs info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum

Go Back   The Highland Lakes of Texas » Forums > Community Discussions > City Topics > Marble Falls

Old 10-03-2016, 09:21 AM   #1
Uncle4teenie

Unacceptable

The Marble Falls water supply may meet all the official tests, but it fails in things they don't test for. The incredible hardness is introduced by the treatment process so that the boiler scale the water deposits blocks the heat transfer in water heaters, leaves a scale on cooking pots, and clogs shutoff valves. The stench of the liquid makes it necessary to hold your nose when you have to drink it. MF has no employee who knows how to purify water or design a treatment facility. And now they're raising the already exorbitant price of water service. It's past time we took some jobs away.
Uncle4teenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 09:06 PM   #2
Caretaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle4teenie View Post
The Marble Falls water supply may meet all the official tests, but it fails in things they don't test for. The incredible hardness is introduced by the treatment process so that the boiler scale the water deposits blocks the heat transfer in water heaters, leaves a scale on cooking pots, and clogs shutoff valves. The stench of the liquid makes it necessary to hold your nose when you have to drink it. MF has no employee who knows how to purify water or design a treatment facility. And now they're raising the already exorbitant price of water service. It's past time we took some jobs away.
Heres what you should do. Go down to the water department and show them how to do their job. Teach them water purification. They would love the imput.. Also vote for Hillary and she will get rid of them jobs.
Caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 04:47 PM   #3
Uncle4teenie

I would teach them after being hired to do so. The jobs we take away should start with elected officials. And don't worry, I am going to vote for Hillary, reluctantly. We just can't have a crazy man in command of our military forces.
Uncle4teenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 07:13 PM   #4
Caretaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle4teenie View Post
I would teach them after being hired to do so. The jobs we take away should start with elected officials. And don't worry, I am going to vote for Hillary, reluctantly. We just can't have a crazy man in command of our military forces.
Well it seems they have an opening for a water plant operator. Go apply we could use a new face to keep our water safe to drink.
You are voting Reluctantly for hillary. Must be that there lesser of two evils logic. Can't have a crazy man in command of our military. My my.will a crazy woman be any better.
Old 10-05-2016, 05:40 AM   #5
Doublehorn
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
................You are voting Reluctantly for hillary. Must be that there lesser of two evils logic. Can't have a crazy man in command of our military. My my.will a crazy woman be any better.

Can we finally talk politics?
Doublehorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 06:19 AM   #6
Caretaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublehorn View Post
Hmm. Great question.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:58 AM   #7
tarheel
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublehorn View Post
No, it'll get shut down soon, even though it is the only interesting thing to show up here in the last two years or so.
tarheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 06:30 AM   #8
Doublehorn
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheel View Post
No, it'll get shut down soon, even though it is the only interesting thing to show up here in the last two years or so.

Doublehorn is offline   Reply With Quote