The Highland Lakes of Texas
Email list
endurable-critic
Spurs info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum

Go Back   The Highland Lakes of Texas » Forums > Community Discussions > City Topics > Kingsland

Old 08-27-2010, 02:08 PM   #1
Gayle Alexander

Kingsland Pharmacy

I have used this small pharmacy in Kingsland for the past few years. Not only were their prices very low, but the people who worked there knew you by name and were super friendly. It was with great sadness that I learned earlier today that the Pharmacist, Dale Freeman, passed away last night. I do not have any particulars at this time other than the fact that one person who worked with him said he was found on his farm close to his tractor. No information is available yet as to his funeral. Dale was one of the nicest, most honest person I've met in a long time. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him.
Gayle Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:20 AM   #2
lmam88
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle Alexander View Post
I have used this small pharmacy in Kingsland for the past few years. Not only were their prices very low, but the people who worked there knew you by name and were super friendly. It was with great sadness that I learned earlier today that the Pharmacist, Dale Freeman, passed away last night. I do not have any particulars at this time other than the fact that one person who worked with him said he was found on his farm close to his tractor. No information is available yet as to his funeral. Dale was one of the nicest, most honest person I've met in a long time. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him.
I have known Dale ever snce he first started Kingsland Pharmacy as well as his mother and S-dad. Dale was always there with advice and support when one of the kiddos was sick or when Mom was sick. If there was ever anything he did not know, he would find out, if there was ever anything he did not have and you needed he would get it. He was an extradionary man, extradionary friend. He will be so missed by all that knew him!
Rest in Peace, Dale!
Our deepest sympathies go out to his famly.
Gayle if you hear anything on his funeral please post it. Thanks!
lmam88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 08:54 AM   #3
Peaches
Seasoned Member

Visitation is Sunday evening at Waldrop, Hatfield, Hawthorne in Llano. A service is scheduled for 4:00 Monday at the Llano High School Auditorium.

He was moving dirt to build a berm with his tractor. Apparently the ground was too soft to hold the weight of the tractor, and it rolled over. There wasn't a rollbar on the tractor.

Last edited by Peaches; 08-28-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Peaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:40 PM   #4
lmam88
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
Visitation is Sunday evening at Waldrop, Hatfield, Hawthorne in Llano. A service is scheduled for 4:00 Monday at the Llano High School Auditorium.

He was moving dirt to build a berm with his tractor. Apparently the ground was too soft to hold the weight of the tractor, and it rolled over. There wasn't a rollbar on the tractor.
Thank you for posting this info.
lmam88 is offline   Reply With Quote