The Highland Lakes of Texas
Email list
endurable-critic
Spurs info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum

Go Back   The Highland Lakes of Texas » Forums > Highland Lakes Living > Dining & Shopping

Old 10-16-2017, 09:36 AM   #1
Trish46

LBJ Bakery Cafe

Saturday had a fantastic mushroom Swiss burger at LBJ Bakery in Cottonwood Shores/ Horseshoe Bay. Fresh meat...not frozen...great bun that I think they made in house, and the fries were hand cut and crispy....yum.
Trish46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 07:10 AM   #2
rudens

First I heard of it, where is it?
rudens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 08:02 AM   #3
Trish46

LBJ Cafe is on 2147, right hand side as you go into Cottonwood Shores...a white building.
Old 11-29-2017, 06:34 PM   #4
Trish46

Stopped by the LBJ Bakery and Cafe again....once more had a fantastic mushroom Swiss burger and great fries! The sad part is we see very few people coming to the restaurant for lunch. They say their big crowd is for bakery goods in the morning. Granted, it is not a fast food venue. They use fresh ground beef....buns are made there, and the fries are hand cut....but, it is worth the wait.
P. S. I don't know the owners...have no involvement with the restaurant....just posting because the food pleased me a great deal. Hubby rarely comments on a restaurant meal, but actually said and I quote " this is the best burger I've had anywhere in the area".