The Highland Lakes of Texas
Email list
endurable-critic
Spurs info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum

Go Back   The Highland Lakes of Texas » Forums > Highland Lakes Living > Dining & Shopping

Old 09-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
kennedylaw
Law Guy

Cell Phone Repair

Any recommendations for local companies doing cell phone repair (replacing cracked screen, charging port, etc.)? Smart phones are too expensive to simply throw out and replace and I hate to ship one off to an out of town company for repair if there is someone local I can use instead.
kennedylaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:26 AM   #2
Nomos
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennedylaw View Post
Any recommendations for local companies doing cell phone repair (replacing cracked screen, charging port, etc.)? Smart phones are too expensive to simply throw out and replace and I hate to ship one off to an out of town company for repair if there is someone local I can use instead.
I take it you don't have the insurance. You might inquire about a refurb unit.
Nomos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:44 AM   #3
tarheel
Seasoned Member

Lakeline Mall is roughly at 183 and 620. You take Mopac north to Research towards Cedar Park to Lakeline Mall. They try to give you one hour service. This could be best bet to get it fixed fast.

http://austinsmartphonerepair.com/
tarheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #4
KevinSMottle

I own Electronics Revival here in Marble Falls. I repair all kinds of smartphones, ipads, ipods, televisions, game consoles, etc.... The phone number is 830-693-2074

Electronics Revival
1514 Hwy 281 North
Ste 201
Marble Falls, TX 78654
KevinSMottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:17 AM   #5
tarheel
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinSMottle View Post
I own Electronics Revival here in Marble Falls.
Kevin, I have recorded your information and will give you a try the next time I need some service. Always prefer to deal locally where possible. Wish you success!
tarheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:13 PM   #6
kennedylaw
Law Guy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinSMottle View Post
I own Electronics Revival here in Marble Falls. I repair all kinds of smartphones, ipads, ipods, televisions, game consoles, etc.... The phone number is 830-693-2074

Electronics Revival
1514 Hwy 281 North
Ste 201
Marble Falls, TX 78654
I took my HTC Thunderbolt cell phone to Kevin at Electronics Revival. He repaired the phone very quickly and inexpensively. I explained the problem on the phone (the micro usb data port needed to be replaced), he ordered the necessary part, I dropped off the phone at lunch and he had it ready to pick up the same day.

I am a very satisfied customer and will not hesitate to take any cell phones to him to repair.

I am happy to find a reliable local business rather than having to ship my phone off to someone out of town.

Last edited by kennedylaw; 10-14-2013 at 06:18 PM.
kennedylaw is offline   Reply With Quote