View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 09:46 AM   #28
Belle
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacksaw View Post
Been a while being on here.Still in the back ground monitoring this site I just drop back it was too many people that were critical of each other.God forbid you misspell a word you would get a scolding.Still enjoy seeing each of you post about places.I work offshore and I always like checking this website to see what is happening in our small home town.If you’re out and about check out Willow Creek Café on the square in Mason, Texas.They have the best Pecan/Buttermilk pie combination I have ever had.
Hey Hacksaw, good to hear from you, don't worry about the "grumpy ones" ! I love the Willow Creek Café in Mason. It is the perfect place to stop on a little Hill Country road trip and both the Chicken fried steak and Pot roast Lunch special is delish! The homemade bread you pickup at the register is sooo good too. I'll have to try that pie. I am usually too full after lunch but maybe desert to go.
Willow Creek Café is directly across the street from the County Court House on the Square. Ft Mason is worth seeing also.
Belle is offline   Reply With Quote